October 8, 2008

The Debate Drinking Game

On a separate, more fun note: my friend Dan sent me a ‘drinking game’ on Tuesday in prep for the debate and sadly while I had class, had I been able to play I would have ended out the night stone sober…

The Rules:

Take a drink when McCain says...

  • Doesn't understand
  • Unrepentant terrorist
  • Get off my lawn
  • Bear DNA
  • Make them famous
Chug if McCain manages to look Obama in the eye.
Buy the bar a round if he looks Obama in the eye and then doesn't punch him in the throat!

Obviously he's not a McCain supporter....
Now….if I had had time, I would have devised my own drinking game:

The Rules:

Take a drink when Obama says...
  • Rich get richer
  • Golden parachutes
  • The great depression
  • The Republicans did it OR McCain did it
  • Out of touch
  • I wrote a letter
Chug if Obama manages not to stutter following a question on foreign policy that doesn't involve Iraq. Buy the bar a round (or chug twice) every time Obama repeats exactly what McCain just said when answering a foreign policy question that doesn't involve Iraq.

Getting ready for the next and last debate, share your thoughts or post suggestions for any new "drinking rules" ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

McCain is just too easy.My friends and across the aisle. I think you covered Obama pretty well but I'll add: Now, here's my plan

Deanna Shaw said...

Did you watch the SNL version of the last debate? TOO FUNNY.

Anonymous said...

mccain-"it's my idea!". keep a bucket handy.